Call for Systems (Challenge)
We invite reasoner developers to submit their reasoners for participation in the OWL reasoner performance competition. The outline for the competition is as follows:
The test sets will include OWL ontologies from all OWL 2 profiles and of varying sizes, randomly sampled from the NCBO BioPortal, a web crawl, and user-submitted hard ontologies. The tested tasks will include consistency checking, classification, entailment checking, and query answering. Developers should send a JAR file of their systems to the competition organizers who will then carry out the benchmarks.
More information about the competition can be found on the competition page.
We also strongly encourage challenge participants to submit a system description paper, describing
- expected performance
of their system.
Details of the competition and the submission procedure can be found on the ORE 2013 website: http://ore2013.cs.manchester.ac.uk/competition/
In parallel with the OWL Reasoner Competition, we invite submission of papers describing:
- System descriptions describing the architecture, implementation, and expected performance of the reasoner.
- Reasoner implementation details, usage reports, implementation “tips and tricks”.
- Challenging ontologies and/or benchmark proposals for OWL reasoners.
Submissions and review process
Papers should be formatted according to the Springer LNCS guidelines (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html) and should not be longer than 6 pages.
Submissions must be in PDF through the EasyChair conference system: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ore2013.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the program committee. Selected papers will be presented during the workshop and published as a volume of CEUR workshop proceedings (http://ceur-ws.org/).
- Paper submission deadline: May 3rd, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: May 31st, 2013
- System submission deadline for competition: June 27th, 2013
- Workshop: July 22nd, 2013
- Competitions: July 22-26, 2013
For enquiries, please contact the organisers at email@example.com